We don't really have what I would think of as distinguished tastes but, when the mood strikes, we're going to pay homage to the things that we love.
You name it.
We'll try our best to give an honest, unpaid (unless someone wants to pay us), testimonial to the products we use and enjoy. Feedback is always appreciated. For a product to show up here, it better blow our socks off.
Full disclosure #1. We're definitely not connoisseurs. With that being said, we definitely have a lifetime full of well developed tastes.
Full disclosure #2. We tend to like our beers either very cheap or very hoppy. If you like sour or malty, we still "respect" you but our opinions may not.
Full disclosure #3. Our taste in booze is similar to our taste in beer.
- Bulleit Bourbon - It's cheap. It's smooth. It's fairly inexpensive.
- Corralejo Tequila - You can't miss with either the reposada or the anejo. The bottle ain't going with you on the bike, however, so you better pour some into a flask.
- Rums - For some of us here, rum should have its own sub-category. For sipping, it's either Ron Zacapa or Zaya. For mixing, it's Pyrat.
- Oskar Blues - How can you miss with a brewer that also makes really good bikes. They make a solid medley of beers including the go-to Dale's Pale Ale and Pinner. Get the sampler pack and try them all (or most at least).
- Local Brews - We like our beer hoppy, dammit! The local beers that we go for are:
- Huss That'll Do
- Santan Devil's Ale
- Camelback IPA
- Barrio Blanco White IPA